Thursday, September 23, 2010

About Me

 I’ve been an undergraduate student for Mathematics, Music, Physics and Philosophy for the last couple of years, and will remain such for two more years.

Physics and Music vanished somewhere along the way, though.

I believe that a great and important part of our existence is affected by and related to financial and economical topics. For some, this may seem trivial; believe me, for many it is not.

I’ve had various experiences in the job market, in the stock-market and in the real-estate market.

My family is engaged in a real-estate project which is estimated at a few million dollars.

So you see, i’m no professional expert in financial topics. But then again, this goes for most of us, and yet, we must still make a living.

This is the situation I plan to address in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment