Thursday, September 30, 2010

Financial Progress: Can I make it?

In my last post I have reviewed some of my thoughts about the utmost importance of money matters in our lives. I have suggested that our financial condition is relevant to many of the things we value the most.

The immediate response to these suggestions, it seems to me, might often be along the following lines: “Sure, money is important. That’s not new. But I don’t see how I can do much better than what I’m already doing”.

Well, I claim that it is within the ability of nearly all of us to do substantially better financially. You do not have to be a genius, a superwoman or superman, but only a willing, motivated adult. You could say that it is the point of this blog.

All that it takes is some thorough planning, followed by unyielding dedication and persistence.

Depending on the steps you take, it might get hard and time consuming. So you have to be starkly honest with yourself; do you, with all honesty, consider the effort worthwhile?

You may, for instance, want to be well-off financially, but even more so, you may be unwilling to cut on your leisure time. This is legitimate, of course, but it is not without consequences.

Starting from the next post, I will review many options and opportunities for financial development and improvement. Many of them, I guarantee, do not require extraordinary skills in any field.

I sincerely hope that some of them will be of use.

Remember, though: there are many more possibilities than I could ever review. They are left for you to discover, perhaps with some modest assistance from the ideas and methods which will be presented here in the near future.

UJVSYV4RBD9M

No comments:

Post a Comment